DENTAL MONITORING – STRAIGHT TEETH ARE JUST A SELFIE AWAY
Clear Invisible Braces are committed to achieving the best teeth straightening results for our patients. The way we go about this is crystal clear – we use the latest technology and orthodontic techniques available!
One piece of technology we use is dental monitoring which is an app on your smart phone which allows us to track your progress remotely. The app allows our staff to keep in regular contact with you so you don’t need to come into the clinic for routine check-ups.
Dental monitoring allows you to have the freedom to work, travel, play, and enjoy life all whilst undergoing orthodontic treatment.
HOW DOES DENTAL MONITORING WORK?
Dental monitoring is a two-way communication software where we can track the progress of our patients through an app on their smartphone. When you begin treatment with us, your progress is planned out so we know where your teeth should be at any given time.
Once you’ve been fitted with your orthodontic appliance, we need to regularly monitor your progress to see how your teeth are responding to treatment. Normally, this is done in person at your six weekly check-up, however now all of this can be done from the dental monitoring app.
All you need to do is take a selfie of your smile every week (we’ll show you exactly how to do this as there’s a trick to it) and then send it to us through the dental monitoring app. We’ll evaluate the picture against the treatment plan and if your teeth are positioned where they’re meant to be, there’s no need to visit us for an appointment.
5 REASONS WHY WE LOVE DENTAL MONITORING
It wasn’t until Invisalign aligners were released that we’ve seen such a revolutionary development in the way we deliver results to patients. The dental monitoring app is extremely effective and we are very pleased with its accuracy and ease of use.
There’s many reasons why we love the dental monitoring app, but here are our top 5.
- The dental monitoring app means patients need less check-up appointments and allows them to continue their active lifestyle with minimum interruptions.
- Once you learn how to properly take a selfie of your teeth, the app is incredibly easy to use.
- The dental monitoring app is extremely accurate which allows us to regularly monitor your progress and take a proactive approach to your treatment.
- The secret to the success of your treatment is working in partnership. We do all we can do at the clinic, but the responsibility is yours between appointments. Dental monitoring allows us to keep in regular communication, so if you have any questions or need some help, simply send us a message via the app.
- For our teenage patients, the dental monitoring app helps them keep on track with their treatment which parents are very pleased about! Weekly selfies enables us to make sure teens are following instructions and wearing their appliance as recommended.