Invisalign is a very popular orthodontic treatment simply because it straightens your teeth with clear aligners as opposed to traditional metal braces. Virtually invisible to people around you, Invisalign aligners moves your teeth into the desired position in a discrete and comfortable way.
How does Invisalign work?
Invisalign aligners are specifically made for each patients’ teeth using advanced 3D software. Resembling a super thin mouthguard, these removable and clear aligners are designed to gently and gradually move patients’ teeth into their desired position.
Invisalign treatment comes with a series of aligners which builds on the work of the previous aligner so your teeth are continuously moving throughout treatment. Each Invisalign aligner will be substituted for a new set of aligners every one or two weeks. If you’re interested in this treatment option, check out our patients’ most frequently asked questions about Invisalign.
What are the advantages of Invisalign?
- Virtually invisible – Invisalign aligners are made from clear, plastic material which means that people around you won’t even notice your undergoing orthodontic treatment.
- Effective – Invisalign aligners far more comfortable and easier to manage than traditional metal braces, and they’re just as effective!
- Removable – Invisalign aligners can be easily removed when you need to eat or clean your teeth. This also makes them easy to clean when required.
- Less appointments – Most patients undergoing Invisalign treatment need fewer appointments than those wearing traditional metal braces.
- Less restrictions – Since Invisalign aligners can easily be removed, you don’t have the diet restrictions that you have when wearing traditional metal braces.
Is Invisalign suitable for me?
Most orthodontic problems can be treated with Invisalign so if you’re interested in orthodontic treatment to straighten your teeth, Invisalign can certainly be an option! We also offer teenage patients a different Invisalign system known as Invisalign Teen. Working in a similar fashion to standard Invisalign aligners, Invisalign Teen comes with a blue dot indicator which helps them remember to wear their aligners for the recommended 22 hours each day.
Invisalign patients need to use Aligner Chewie’s everyday which helps the aligners fit more comfortably by ‘massaging’ the aligners around your teeth.
Experienced Black Diamond Invisalign provider
Our orthodontist at Clear Invisible Braces, Dr Steven Semaan, is the most experienced Black Diamond Invisalign provider on the Gold Coast. He is a member of the prestigious Invisible Orthodontist network and continues to travel the world to master the Invisalign technique. Dr Semaan is proud to mentor several dentists on the Gold Coast who are also using Invisalign technology.
If you want to find out if Invisalign treatment is suitable for you, book a free consultation with Dr Seeman today.